IS OUR BUSINESS
TAP Security was founded with the vision to challenge the security service industry by proactively placing the client’s needs first.
We are a veteran owned and operated business, dedicated to achieving excellence for our clients and their customers. Our clients depend on us to meet to challenging standards. Anything less is not an option. We pride ourselves in our reliability, promptness, professionalism, and staying active while on site. We excel at what we do and what we do sets us apart from our competitors.
Our Company uses innovative technologies, such as tour tracking, ensures promptness, accountability, and active awareness of your property.
We pride ourselves in our attention to detail and it’s reflected first in our appearance. We aim to have a strong professional presence in your facility to deter criminal activity.
Our team is passionate about your site. You aren′t just a number, you are the foundation of our business growth. Your site is safe with us
I believe the success of a business is rooted in the satisfaction of one’s clients.Oscar Gonzalez, Founder & President
Oscar was born in San Antonio, Texas and since an early age, he has been in the security industry. He helped manage his father’s 15-year-old investigations and security business at the young age of 17. Throughout the years, he became aware of the many gaps in the security industry.
At age 21, Oscar joined the United States Air Force and was stationed in Columbia, SC where he served around the world for the next 7 years. Throughout his years in the military, he adopted precious tools such as security training, professionalism, honor in excellent work, pride, and service before self.
Now a veteran, Oscar remained passionate about changing the security industry. He believes the success of a business is rooted in the satisfaction of one’s clients. Oscar took over the security side of his father’s business and branched off in July 2017 to found Texas Asset Protection (dba TAP Security). His vision is to set a new standard for what clients expect from security officers and patrol services.
We strive to combat common objections such as:
- No way to track security officer′s movement or patrol movement to ensure they are fulfilling the contractual agreement
- Unable to find/reach the security officers when needed
- Unprofessional behavior, language and use of mobile devices
- Untidy and unprofessional image
- Not enforcing the rules/regulations requested by the client
- Nonspecific or standard daily reports
- Not following the chain of command
- Patrol units driving by the site rather than engaging in a full onsite patrol
We pride ourselves in providing consistant layered security to every client:
- State certified security officers
- Security officer tour tracking system
- 24-hour dispatch services
- GEO fence around your property to keep our officers accountable
- Daily activity reports providing hourly site activity
- Customized QR codes to keep our officers active and your site′s soft spots covered
TAP Security follows a strategic approach grounded in the belief that your security is our business, which provides:
- Protection of personnel and property
- Protection against unauthorized access
- Crime detection and prevention
- Strict adherence to security measures and procedures
- Effective communication
- Cooperation with all local law enforcement agencies
Integrated services with innovative technologies to keep us moving, accountable and our clients informed.
security and traffic